10.01.2009

FINALLY!

I am finally putting up the entirety of my India pictures on facebook for everyone to see if you are interested! I have had major computer issues these past months (for someone obsessed with taking pictures and in grad school...this equals death!). I know I have blogged about India lots already. But if you are interested at all in seeing a complete look at my summer experience, you can find the pictures from our time in Calcutta here and our time in Mumbai and Pune here. I am still working on completing the pictures of Varanasi and the stunning Taj Mahal...but will update when those are posted...hopefully soon.

Here's a photo from Pune and one from Calcutta. Enjoy!

isn't she lovely? a precious little one we met in Pune while working with Ashraya Initiative for Children
our friendly rooftop neighbors in Calcutta.

No comments: