10.10.2009

Final Chapter

My remaining India pictures or the "Final Chapter" has finally made it to facebook. Here it is, if you are interested! This includes our days in Varanasi (which you can also see below), and our beautiful time in Agra at the Taj Mahal and Red Fort. Below are my 4 favorite photos from this sequence :).

(above) I think this might be my favorite/best shot ever. no joke.
(above) beautiful family at the taj!

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."
--Henry David Thoreau

That's a wrap on India '09 photos! (and blog posts and lamenting about how I want to go back :)...for now that is). If you have read this blog from the beginning, then thanks for sticking with me! It has been an incredible journey, words cannot even describe. If nothing else, I hope it has inspired you to embark on a journey of your own someday. You will never regret it. Dom and Gared: I don't know if you read this blog, but you two were seriously the best travel companions! I would do it all over again with you two, and I wouldn't change a thing!! Thanks for your patience with me, for your humor and kindness, community, and love. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

photos copyright 2009 Lydia Supplee

No comments: