1.02.2010

A Look Back:














In 2009 I graduated from college with a degree in music. I purchased my first DSLR camera. I said goodbye to warm weather, beaches and my dear friends in the place I called home for 4 years: California. I spent two months in India over the summer. I began this blog as a result of that trip. I moved to New York City, and I began a masters degree in social work at Columbia University.

It's been a whirlwind.

I don't have much to say about this year or about 2010. In so many ways it's been amazing, but I am also happy to see it go and for the new start that a new year brings. I am thankful to you for reading and sticking with me. And I am thankful to the blogging community for the inspiration, encouragement, honesty, transparency, art and creativity I find everyday.

Some of my favorite and personal best shots from 2009 are above. Not in any order. Here's to the New Year!

3 comments:

loreneduffyiwertz said...

Happy New Year Lydia! I hope you find many blessings in 2010!

PS
Your pictures are as always AMAZING!

Elliott said...

happy new year. your photos are fantastic as always. i recently read the namesake on your recommendation and enjoyed it thoroughly. i want to read her other stuff. thanks!

kamlakar Mishra Smriti Sansthan said...

hi,your photo really best.we like it.all t best.thanks