3.25.2010

PhotoJournal: Cambridge


I have here some photos of Cambridge--my first in what is looking to be a set of three photo posts about Boston. :) One of my very dear friends from college lives in Cambridge and I was in Boston to visit her. While I was waiting for her to get off work on Friday, I wandered around Cambridge by myself...taking lots of time to stroll through Harvard and Harvard Yard. Then I found a pleasant square where I sat down to read. The first time I visited Cambridge was last year. I was sick and the weather was particularly dreary. While I adored Cambridge I was unimpressed with Harvard (which probably had more to do with the fact that I had just come from New York by bus and was sick). However I am pleased to say that my opinion of Harvard's campus has changed. Harvard will now forever remain in my mind as old and grand and beautiful set against a late afternoon sky. I will now always think of the shadows of the buildings and the beautiful slots of sunshine.

I'll post more about Boston soon! Sorry about the last photo. It doesn't really fit and I don't really have another place for it. I found this little garden shop in Cambridge and I liked the vibrant pink flowers.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

It would be so fun to go on an adventure with you :)

kamlakar Mishra Smriti Sansthan said...

photo indicates your nice vision.thanks a lot....