3.23.2010

Reflection


I miss you all! Where did last week go? I can't believe how quickly March is passing by. It's a curious time of the year. Flowers have made an appearance at the farmers market alongside the apples, yet the trees are still totally bare. The weather is beautiful one day and wretched the next. They say that March in New York comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. I think it's true. I went to Bryant Park last week to meet up with some friends and I got there rather early. I sat in front of the New York Public Library by some happy looking flowers, snapped some photos and read a couple chapters of To Kill A Mockingbird. Can you believe I've never read it before? I've decided now is the time! Twilight came quickly and I think my favorite picture from the day is the last one: the Empire State Building clearly reflected in this big city office building.

I've got lots of photos to share this week after spending a lovely weekend in Boston! Stay tuned if you'd like! :)

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

I love the daffodils and apples...such a happy picture. And the twilight city reflected is definitely cool!

loreneduffyiwertz said...

My favorite is the last picture too! I can't wait to see pics from Boston!

Lynnae said...

I can't believe you'ver never read To Kill a Mockingbird! It's a good one. And I love these pictures sooo much! Especially the last one! So cool!