4.20.2010

California.


Some randoms from my amazing trip to California last week! I got back on Monday morning physically exhausted, but my soul was refreshed! I didn't bring my DSLR or what I like to call my "big camera" because I was trying to pack extremely light. So I brought along my little canon powershot and a disposable camera, which made for some interesting images! :). Here are my favorites. I'll explain in a list this time:
1. Pepperdine and Malibu at sunset. Did I really go to school there?
2. LA from a distance. I always forget how huge the city is.
3. Ducks at the beach??!!
4. They sat right in front of us and decided to stay for a while.
5. Then they took a nap.
6. The more natural looking sea gulls.
7. Pepperdine and Malibu during the day. Did I really go to school there?
8/9/10/11: I took my friend Katie's cute puppy for a walk in the hills...and I think I wore her out. And we saw horses.
12. Lunch at my favorite Urth Cafe.

That's all for now! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! It's been a while! :)

2 comments:

kamlakar Mishra Smriti Sansthan said...

good work,thanks and all the best -pankaj india

megan said...

Ducks at the beach?! I love it.