4.13.2010

Chelsea.


I spent last Wednesday in Chelsea market with a good friend. We stumbled upon this cool Asian tea place. We honestly didn't like the tea very much, but the atmosphere was so amazing we ended up staying for around an hour or so. Nice to find a peaceful place like that in the middle of this city. We then stumbled upon High Line...an old railroad that used to run years ago and has now become an elevated walking path and provides nice views of the city and river. Grass and small bushes have taken over the railroad, which is now surrounded by a cement walkway and benches and tables.  Most of my pictures of the sunset near the piers came out blurry so here is the semi-in focus one.

I'm taking a little vacation this week and I'm headed to LA tomorrow!!! I can't wait to wear flip flops everyday, go to the beach, and eat at some favorite restaurants! Mostly I can't wait to see my friends there and at Pepperdine (my alma mater!). And if you are still a student at Pepperdine, I'm actually speaking with Dominique and Gared about last summer's India trip at 12pm on Thursday in the Fireside room (convo credit!). Come if you'd like!! :) :)

4 comments:

Monet said...

You just know I love those cupcakes! Have a safe and fun trip to LA. I look forward to seeing you in NYC at the end of May!

Morgan said...

How awesome that you 3 are speaking!! I love you all :) I wish I could hear your talk. Give them both hugs for me!

Cathryn said...

I love the Wicked picture...brings back happy happy memories!

kamlakar Mishra Smriti Sansthan said...

nice,i always wait for your new photograph's.all t best......