4.06.2010

Soho


It's gloomy in New York today. Not very cold, just grey and humid and gloomy. So I thought I'd post some pictures from an afternoon/evening I spent in Soho a couple weeks ago. It was very very cold that day and very gloomy, but we still managed to find things to do. We passed an adorable brunch place with the best outdoor seating sofas that I will have to remember for warmer days. Found a free designer market. Found the cupcake truck! (you can also find them on twitter). Ended the day at a bar/coffee shop on the lower East side (last picture. it was very hipster. very cool)....:)

I've got one last thing to share with you tonight...this awesome music video by an up and coming band called Letting Up Despite Great Faults. One of my college roommates, Kristen DellaPace, is one of the leads in this video! She's such an amazing actress and did an incredible job! :) Kris, you inspire me!



Letting Up Despite Great Faults: "Our Younger Noise" from Christopher j Ewing on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Monet said...

Can I please have those pillows and one of those cupcakes? Love the vibrant red in both!

loreneduffyiwertz said...

I love the picture of the brick building and the old door... We're coming in June. Tell me you'll be in NYC in June!!!

Morgan said...

mmm, red velvet :)