5.06.2010

Yanks

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are some of my shots from the Yankees game I went to on Saturday. 
We lost to the White Sox. But oh what an experience!! I never thought I would say this...
but if you're ever in NYC during the season...try and go to a Yankees home game!! 
Oh the fans. 
I don't think I truly knew the meaning of the word "fan" until I attended this game
and experienced the rage, excitement, energy, vigor of the NY Yankees fans. 
We ate foot long hot dogs 
and walked around the beautiful new stadium amidst a sea of blue shirts! 
What a fun time!! 
One of the highlights for me was experiencing a surprise dance towards the end 
(last 2 photos). :) :)

No comments: