6.30.2010



Oh Bleecker Street and Washington Square Park...you never ever fail to dissapoint me! If I could live anywhere in New York, I would live right in the West Village...in the center of it all where I could experience your amazingness every day! (That music group was really great by the way! Look for them the next time you find yourself in Washington Square Park!)

In other news, I'm on my way home to Colorado for a short, yet long overdue visit. I can't wait to see my family, eat at Chick-Fil-A, watch the movie Eclipse with my sister (oh yes!),  and maybe even go on a short hike! I can't wait to get away from the crazy heat and humidity of the city for a short while.

Also, if you haven't voted for AIC yet in the Chase Community Giving Challenge... then check out my post below and please vote! The stakes have been raised to $100,000, which is incredible! It's amazing to think what they could do with $100,000! Please help them win it!!!

1 comment:

Monet said...

Colorado Springs? I would love to see you! When do you get in town? Can we grab coffee? And yes...let's both move to the West Village.