8.12.2010

why, hello


Why, hello. How is your week?

I went to the zoo on Saturday with some good friends of mine. It's been ages since I've been to the zoo. And now that I'm back living in my hometown, this particular zoo happens to be the same one I spent lots of time at as a little kid. It was a pretty fantastic experience to say the least. This giraffe with the kind eyes reminded me of my dog a little bit. Lots of licking.

On a slightly different note, I picked up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at NYC's Strand last week before I made the move to Colorado. I've already finished it... and I'm actually hesitant to outright recommend it. But I couldn't put it down. If you choose to read it, don't read it at night. :)

5 comments:

Monet said...

Did you see the movie? I wish I could have explored the zoo with you...all of those pictures are making me homesick! Much love sweet girl!

lorene said...

I love giraffes! I wish we had a zoo in Vegas... It's good we don't though, because I'm pretty sure all of the animals would melt in the desert sun. : (

Lydia said...

haven't seen the movie. I want to, but i'm scared. haha. :) heard there's an American movie coming out next year with Daniel Craig.

Laura said...

I LOVE THIS POST! Seriously....it made my heart happy. :)

Irene said...

I'm completely on the same page with you about Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...I don't think I've ever read a book that I wasn't sure if I liked or not, or if I could feel okay about recommending, but on the other hand - it was impossible to put down! Are you going to read the whole series?