9.06.2010

Apples and Berries


Sunday morning I insisted on dragging the sibs out of the house to pick berries and apples at the farm.  Hilariously I swear it was one of the windiest and driest days EVER. But despite the dust, we managed to walk away with bags of apples and a full container of raspberries. It was so bright I also managed to blow out almost every single photo. But here are the sort-of-not-as-blown-out ones. :) We need to make a pie next.

Hope you are having a nice labor day weekend! Just came across this quote that I like thanks to my friend Ryan:

"Labor day. People are off. People are happy. So am I." - ee Cummings

10 comments:

Monet said...

Thank you for taking me with you guys! I can't think of a better way to spend a day. I want some farm fresh apples so badly...and I wish we could bake a pie together love!

lorene said...

Looks like the perfect way to spend a Sunday! I miss you my friend!!!

JMay said...

These pictures make me so happy!

kate so said...

Thanks for the comments. I cracked up when you reintroduced yourself in one. OF COURSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Looks like New York is treating you well. Beautiful photos too.

ps...Did you meet Joanna from "A Cup of Jo" at her stoop sale? I remember reading she was having one. It would have been fun to stop by.

Jaclyn said...

such amazing photos..talented lady! x

Elisabelle said...

such beautiful apples!!!

Nell said...

I love fruit picking! Looks like you had such a fun day xx

the chirpy bird said...

What a dream!! I just love the idea of being able to collect your own fruit and veggies from your own back yard! Just amazing!
xo tash

Morgan said...

Lydia! Thanks for your comments :) I'm not on flickr yet! Is their a way to join for free? Because I can't afford the membership right now. In the next couple years though, I will be getting on there :) Along with getting a mac with all the latest photo software and trying to get my work in shows. It's definitely a process! Have you tried entering any photo shows???? You should :)

Oona said...

This is such a beautiful collection of pictures!

J'adore <3