9.29.2010

HB6
HB5
HB9
HB13

I was excited to find a small, tidy package stacked on top of the mail the other day. I ordered these beautiful hand-painted feather heart cards from Nate and Katie's Etsy shop and these pictures don't do the artwork justice!! They are almost too beautiful to send (even the packaging was amazing! I didn't want to take it apart). I brought these along to my favorite coffee shop in Colorado Springs, Poor Richards, and wrote a couple of notes to friends. It's one of my 2010 resolutions that has gotten the better of me. I love sending and receiving handwritten notes, and hopefully I can be better about it. Thanks to Nate and Katie for creating these and making them available to the world. Check out their beautiful shop if you get a chance! And while you're at it, visit Nate's blog, Hearblack. One of my favorites.

Hope everyone's having a nice week so far. Thanks to Elisabelle and Morgan for the film photography tips. If you have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it! (see my post below). 

11 comments:

Monet said...

How beautiful! I love writing (and receiving) handwritten letters too. We should be pen-pals. Have a great day tomorrow...enjoy Poor Richards for me.

Elisabelle said...

beautiful cards!
i love the hard wood table of your coffee shop too!

Reuben said...

that is some very beautiful packaging

lorene said...

Those are amazing! Checking out their Etsy shop now...

Damaris said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I hope you get to visit Brazil one day, it's such a fun place.

I loved this post of yours and checked out Hearblack. It looks like my good friend Natalie did some photos for them. Small world.

this free bird said...

These cards are just gorgeous. It would be so hard to write in them and actually send them, but what a treat for the person on the receiving end.

xoxo,
Carrie

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Amazing cards, beautifully packaged, but it is your writing inside them that is most important. Handwritten notes are treasures. Your friends are lucky.

Nell said...

These are really beautiful and the packaging is awesome. You can't beat a nicely wrapped bundle of loveliness in the post! x

*Simply Colette* said...

Thanks for stopping by! Love how your personality shines through your pics and blog! Have a great weekend. xoxo
nicolette

http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

hearblack has to be my favorite shop. such a creative couple.

Marie said...

These cards are beautiful and I just visited your friend's blog which is lovely, beautiful pics xx