10.10.2010

Marg8
Marg6
Marg7
Marg4
Marg11
Marg13
Marg16
Marg15
Marg19
Marg17

I just met a pretty significant deadline and it feels great! I feel relieved and eager to pick up my camera again after a week of no photos. The weather has finally cooled off here and I'm so grateful. I think I will take a photo walk tomorrow.

Here are some photos from last weekend. I went to see a dear friend of my mom's play beautiful music at The Margarita at Pine Creek. The restaurant was beautiful and amazing. I've never been to one quite like it. My mom and I arrived a few minutes early to check out the grounds and I went crazy taking photos! I'll share all about the music and food soon. 

Speaking of music, I can't stop listening to Florence lately. :)

7 comments:

Jess said...

What gorgeous pictures!!

Monet said...

So beautiful! Event though this place was really close to our house...we never went! I think we might have to when we come home to visit. The setting is just stunning, and I'm all about the ambiance. Thanks for sharing, sweet woman, and I hope to see you soon!

lorene said...

I love Florence and the Machine! Her voice is so beautiful... I could listen to it nonstop!

Josie said...

No WAY do you take these yourself -- what a talent, my dear! Gorgeous photos.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Megan said...

This looks like such a cool place! I love those photos of the string of lights and the cool swooping things overhead and the woman with the red hair (your mom?). Awesome!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

I know exactly what you mean. Been listening to Florence non stop lately. Beautiful pictures. I'm feeling like I'm going to have to put my camera down for the next few days because of so many school deadlines this week. Wish I could just photograph continuously and not think of anything else. one day.

la franglaise said...

What an amazing place! I thought you had been to a wedding when I first glanced at the photos. Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx