10.25.2010

clirk19
flickr3
flickr1
flickr4
flickr6
flickr5
flickr7
flickr10
flickr9
flickr14
flickr13
flirck14
flickr11
flickr17
flickr18
Flickr2

I took a walk this week with my dad and our family dog, Jack. It was good to be surrounded by the fall leaves with a view of the snow covered mountains in the distance. I love these pictures of Jack frolicking around...so happy and carefree. He always comes back to us panting with his tongue hanging out after he's thoroughly worn himself out. He's a good dog. The best. :)

8 comments:

Lorene said...

I especially loved the pictures with the pine cones... Oh, and I'm still in love with your dog by the way!

Cathryn said...

Love that picture of your dad and Jack :-).

MyLittlePhotographs said...

aw Jack is the cutest

Monet said...

What wonderful photographs...it transported me to a calm and comforting place. Thanks for sharing sweet girl. I may be flying in this weekend. I'll let you know, and hopefully we can grab coffee.

Jess said...

Looks like beautiful weather there!! I'm jealous - we had rain and tornado watches all day. Yuck.

Megan said...

I also love those photos of Jack frolicking around! He sounds like a wonderful dog.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

It all looks so great. I need to get out of the city, just for a little while.

Morgan said...

Your photos capture fall so beautifully <3 I've been bummed this past week, because true to form Utah had fall for a couple weeks and then got the first snow already! It's melting though, and I'm hoping for at least a few more weeks of fall!