11.16.2010

IMG_1093
IMG_1089b
IMG_1090
IMG_1085
IMG_1088
IMG_1091
IMG_1107
IMG_1101
IMG_1078
IMG_1115
IMG_1119

Above: New York's Union Square Greenmarket on Halloween weekend! I made frequent trips here last year for fresh groceries and sometimes to just absorb the hustle and bustle and beautiful colors. But I never brought my camera with me. Perhaps because I was usually stopping by after yoga in the area. Whatever the case, I knew I had to pay Union Square a special visit--this time with my camera in tow! I found Ashley and Aron's posts on Greenmarket through the seasons to be very inspiring :). 

P.S: Don't you just love those flowers wrapped up in brown paper?! My favorite find of the day! The photo doesn't do them justice. 

7 comments:

Lorene said...

I personally think that all flowers should come wrapped in brown paper.

Your photos are wonderful as usual!

Love you!

Megan said...

I love these market shots! Especially the flowers, you are right, they look so nice in the brown paper. I've got a year round farmers market in my neighborhood and going there is always one of my favorite moments of the week.

this free bird said...

I just love outdoor markets - the hustle and bustle and energy that goes with them is ultra contagious. Love these pics you've shared. The florals at the end are beautiful!

xo,
Carrie

Peggy said...

So unique to have those flowers wrapped so beautifully in brown paper! Love the shot of the tomatillos!

Monet said...

So now I will never be content with plastic wrapped flowers...or the grocery store! Such beautiful photographs, love. Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday night!

Jess said...

These colors are beautiful. I love market pictures. My hubby and I actually got a couple pictures in an outdoor market on our wedding day because the colors were so amazing!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

what a great market, so much fresh produce