11.01.2010

boulder2
IMG_0426
IMG_0422
IMG_0444
IMG_0481
IMG_0465
IMG_0467
IMG_0414
IMG_0499
IMG_0487

Above: some photos from last weekend spent in Boulder, Colorado with friends. 
Gorgeous fall colors and hiking...good for the soul!

I've been back in New York this week seeing friends and taking care of some remaining business left over from my move. It's been a wonderful week/weekend so far. I've treated myself to pumpkin spice lattes, walks in Central Park, the Big Bambu exhibit at the Met, and plenty of meals, drinks, and laughs with dear friends. I can't wait to share pictures from the week and catch up with your blogs!

Happy Halloween! 

PS: I love that framed picture from my friend Hayley's apartment (last photo). So true, I think. :)

8 comments:

Monet said...

I so wish I could have seen you this weekend...but it has honestly been so crazy here that even if you were in town, I'm not sure I would have had time! Thank you for sharing more of your beautiful work with me. I can't wait to catch up with you over Christmas!

Lorene said...

That first picture of the leaves is so perfect it almost looks fake... So beautiful!

Megan said...

Oh, that third photo with the field and the sun shining over the mountains is a beautiful thing! And that fall table display with the candy corn and bright red leaf is so nice-looking. I'm looking forward to your New York photos!

Morgan said...

You capture fall perfectly <3

MyLittlePhotographs said...

the first picture is my FAVORITE, looks so pink and beautiful!

Jess said...

Your pictures are the best... It makes me want to move out west!

la franglaise said...

Beautiful photos. I especially like the first one, a path full of red leaves. How amazing! Bon weekend!

Quay Po Cooks said...

I see those beautiful things through your lens! thanks!