11.12.2010

IMG_0659
IMG_0686
IMG_0691
IMG_0698
IMG_0701
IMG_0718
IMG_0788
IMG_0792
IMG_0793
IMG_0809

More of Central Park! (and me holding a pumpkin) :)

My sister and I stumbled upon that castle pictured above when we were exploring Central Park last year. I finally made time to climb to the top of it this year, and it was soooo worth it, as the views were absolutely incredible!

At one point, I walked around a corner and happened upon this "pumpkin festival" in the park. It looked like something out of a dream! A little bizarre even. That's what I love about New York...you never know what you might find around the next corner. 

8 comments:

Lorene said...

So. Beautiful. That is all.

Peggy said...

What beautiful photos!

Elisabelle said...

such wonderful skies!!!
and indeed the pumpkin festival is odd is funny.
I wish I could be back to Central Park very soon:)

MOnet said...

I would have never thought that castle was in Central Park! What a great discovery...there is so much to explore in there! You look so adorable with your pumpkin. I love all that orange. Thank you for sharing...here's to a beautiful weekend! You deserve it.

MyLittlePhotographs said...

these are so beautiful, I especially love the first one.

Jess said...

These pictures put me in such a great mood! Beautiful.

Morgan said...

Stumbled across a castle in Central Park... amazing! haha, I really must visit there someday. Cute little pumpkin :) Grant and I went to a pumpkin patch this year... it ended up being a sad, tiny little place, but it was so much more fun than getting one from the store!

this free bird said...

i LOVE these pictures! that bottom one with you holding your pumpkin is magic!