11.08.2010

blog6
IMG_0564
IMG_0577
IMG_0576
IMG_0578
IMG_0579
IMG_0583
IMG_0591
IMG_0619
blog1
blog2
blog3

My first couple of days/nights in New York:
The sky looked fake. 
I loved Target's advertising in Times Square. 
I spent a few hours alone in Bryant Park at a little table. Just me and my journal (and cell phone). 
We enjoyed baked mac and cheese and root beer at S'mac.
We watched Memphis in box seats and had our playbills signed at the stage door with many other excited tourists. :) 
We sat for hours at one of my favorite restaurants, Penelope

Hoping to share a few more photos from my trip over the next few days. Thanks for your comments lately!

4 comments:

Lorene said...

That baked mac & cheese looked wonderful! Keep the pictures coming!

Marie said...

Lovely pictures, I love the target commercial too (and I love their TV ads too)
This mac and cheese looks so delicious...lucky you xx

Monet said...

When I saw that baked macaroni and cheese, I about jumped out of my chair! That looks so good! But my favorite picture was of the water bottle, the cell phone and your shoe. I love it!

Morgan said...

I'm with Monet on the baked mac and cheese! It looks amazing!!!