1.13.2011

Gifts1
Gifts2
Gifts4

--A few Christmas gifts I received this year...
I was totally surprised by everything! My mom found the beautiful oxford shoes and owl necklace (doesn't she have incredible taste?!). The fingerless gloves were a gift from one of my sisters, the shirts from a sweet boy :), and the red beads were a special gift from my grandmother, passed down from my great-grandmother's things. I'm completely in love with everything! 

In other news, things have a been a little crazy around here...but I'm gradually getting back into the swing of things, and hoping to share a few more photos soon. Hope you are well and enjoying the new year so far!

8 comments:

Elisabelle said...

lucky you!!
these are great!

Lorene said...

I LOVE the owl necklace! Oh, and where did you mom find those shoes? They are amazing!

Cathryn said...

shoes were from DSW--marked down from over 200.00 to around 30.00--that was the most amazing find :-)!

Monet said...

What a wonderful collection of holiday gifts. Your family knows how to shop well! I want a pair of oxford shoes so badly...but my favorite has to be that red necklace from your grandmother. What special memories! Send me a message if you get the chance and let me know what is going on with you! Much love and many hugs!

Lorene said...

What an amazing deal on the shoes! Gotta love DSW!

Reuben said...

somebody got spoiled!

Lydia said...

haha...yes. definitely got spoiled this year :). quite a surprise!

Morgan said...

Oh Lydia! It's all so cute. Seems like everyone around you has good taste :)