2.21.2011

IMG_2248
IMG_2240
IMG_2298
IMG_2377
IMG_2313
IMG_2350
IMG_2423
mosaic61c3a891de17105785d9614ace52317965a30075
IMG_2378
IMG_2426
IMG_2434
IMG_2453
IMG_2488
IMG_2461

Finally, more photos from Los Angeles!

While I was in California, it was so amazing to be a part of my dear friend Michelle's wedding to her love, Brian. One of my favorite things from the weekend was going to the huge, wholesale flower market in downtown LA with the bride and a few other bridesmaids to choose flowers for the wedding! The trick is to arrive at the market early in the morning (really, as early as possible...coffee in hand)! We were all pretty thrilled with the results :). 

Sorry my posting has been so light lately. I'm still taking photos, just waaay behind on the updating. Reading your blogs, I feel a bit better, as it seems I'm not alone and this is such a busy time for everyone.   More to come soon!

 I wish you the best during this busy season :)

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the shot of the roses! Such great photography!

Morgan said...

Great snaps! As our Indian friends would say :)

I looooooooooooove that flower market.

Lorene said...

I've always wanted to go to that flower market! It looks like so much fun!

Definitely not alone as far as being too busy to blog. It seems as though everyone is having a crazy beginning to 2011!

Monet said...

What a great way to get flowers for a wedding. Even though I'm being attacked with allergies right now, I'm still envious of all those blooms. Thanks for sharing, sweet girl. Love you!

Ida Nielsen said...

So many colours :-) Can't wait to arrive in CA next week!!