3.21.2011

IMG_3368
IMG_3333
IMG_3461
IMG_3490
IMG_3382

My last day in LA was glorious! The colors and textures of the ocean and clouds were incredible and I couldn't stop taking photos. Thanks to my dear friend Katie for knowing how much I needed the ocean and taking me to the water :). I think the above picture of her is one of my favorites from the whole trip.

Just as I'm finishing up posting these photos, I'm about to leave again on another little trip. I'll be in New York for about a week and can't wait to catch up with friends and visit another place that feels like a second home.  Hopefully it won't take me quite so long to post all the photos this time :). Hope you guys are having a nice monday! It finally feels like Spring outside, and for that I am grateful!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm I want the ocean.

Beatriz Craven said...

That's such a beautiful photo of your friend! Definitely looks professional. Looks like a wonderful time. I Love California!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Ida Nielsen said...

LA definitely looks warmer than San Francisco...we're in the middle of yet another rain storm right now :-)

Lorene said...

These pictures make me want to eat at Malibu Seafood! I miss California almost as much as I miss you!

Kylie said...

beautiful photos. these are quite dreamy, actually. found you through my friend erin jane and hearblack. i just left hawaii too, and this makes me ache for it.