4.21.2011

IMG_3843
IMG_3846
IMG_3855
IMG_3856
IMG_3850

First, I must say that I do enjoy the occasional cupcake. But they just aren't my favorite dessert out there... just a little bit too messy and too difficult to eat without completely crumbling apart! I'm also not a huge fan of frosting. As a result, while the famous and romantic Magnolia Bakery is a must-see, I rarely paid the bakery a visit when I was living only a subway ride away.  However, on this trip I knew I had to show the boy my favorite Magnolia location in the heart of the West Village. And this time....this time...instead of a cupcake, I tried the banana pudding. Oh my goodness.

The banana pudding at Magnolia Bakery is worth a special trip... even if you are only in New York for a few days.   

3 comments:

Reuben said...

Before moving to NY, it took me 3 trips to Magnolia before I was able to actually get in and try a cupcake. Sadly, I was not that impressed but a few slices of pizza from Joe's made up for it!!

Morgan said...

I love the photo of all of the people looking through the window at the cupcakes!! So perfect :)

Ida Nielsen said...

Oh yum! I'm drooling!