8.19.2011

IMG_5773
IMG_5211
IMG_5859
IMG_5420
IMG_5466
IMG_5549
IMG_5552
IMG_5286
IMG_5359
IMG_5888
IMG_5596
IMG_5217

A couple of weeks ago, I had the chance to travel to Jeju Island, a volcanic island off the southern coast of South Korea, with my friend Sarah. It was a short trip (only 3 days!), but the perfect getaway after an intense two months of teaching and six weeks of being miserably sick! We packed every day to its limit, hiking in forests, resting by waterfalls, and even visiting a green tea farm. Above are a few pictures. I'm working on a much longer post coming soon with many more photos and details!

It's been a loooong week... here are a few links that brought inspiration to my days, when it was much needed:
Brian's portfolio update (including pictures from the Starbucks shoot! So inspiring)
Dr. Katz! The video with Ray Romano made me laugh out loud!
Natalie Norton's new post on the Making Things Happen blog. I needed to hear her words of advice this week!!

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Lynnae Supplee said...

the one of the trees I set as my desktop background! it's a beautiful photo!

Lorene said...

I want to visit a green tea farm! Great pictures!